domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Tim Burton's kind of child



So far, so good.

Love the campus, madly in love of my classes.

And the fact that by being in a different country my own knowledge, culture and appearance are overvalued in comparison with them, and I am exotic in their eyes. Just makes it better.

Must admit I Have always loved the attention, always will.

So this particular fact puts me in the situation of meeting new people almost everyday and almost every way.


But the conversation that most had intrigued me so far. Was with my peculiar, mind involving Romanian friend. (Must admit the Romanians are the most I enjoy speaking with).
We were asking each other controversial or out of ordinary kinds of questions.



My first question what were your childhood dreams?

I paused... I hate these kinds of questions.
My childhood is very complicated. I said a few words in the subject and then she just got it. She actually said what I have always felt it was like.

-Oh... I get it you were a Tim Burton's kind of child.

Hahaha in deed.
She have no idea how truthful that sentence was.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

me echan el ojillo